If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding the contents of this Statement and Policy, you may contact us through COSMOPlat's customer service, email or customer service phone number.
COSMOPlat: means the COSMOPlat Industrial Internet Platform website (domain name: Cosmoplat.com) and all affiliated pages.
Affiliated companies of COSMOPlat: refer to Haier Group, COSMOPlat LoT Ecology Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries.
I. Ownership of rights
(1) COSMOPlat Logo, "COSMOPlat" and other words, graphics and their combination, as well as other logos of COSMOPlat website shall not be displayed, used or otherwise processed by anyone in any way (including but not limited to copying, spreading, displaying, uploading and downloading) without written authorization of COSMOPlat. You may not indicate to others that you have the right to display, use, or otherwise do anything with it.
(2) The intellectual property rights of all products, services and technologies of COSMOPlat website shall be owned by COSMOPlat or its obligee.
(3) COSMOPlat reserves all rights to publish documents and other information on the Site unless otherwise stated by COSMOPlat. No one may use it without COSMOPlat's permission.
II. Limitation of liability
(1) COSMOPlat users/service providers upload, provide and publish relevant information on COSMOPlat website, including but not limited to user name, company name, contact person and contact information, related pictures and information, etc. Such information is provided by users/service providers themselves, and they shall assume full responsibility for any information provided by them according to law.
(2) The large amount and complexity of information uploaded by users/service providers on COSMOPlat (including but not limited to industrial apps, product details, information articles, etc.) does not mean that COSMOPlat agrees with its views or confirms the authenticity of its content.
(3) COSMOPlat hereby reminds you that you shall abide by the laws of the People's Republic of China during the use of COSMOPlat services, shall not endanger network security, and shall not use COSMOPlat services to engage in activities that infringe upon others' reputation, privacy, intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests. COSMOPlat assumes no responsibility for the use or purpose for which you use COSMOPlat Services.
III. Intellectual property protection
We respect ipr, oppose and crack down on ipr infringement. Any organization or individual that thinks COSMOPlat content may infringe its legitimate rights and interests can notify it through customer service, email, telephone, etc. We will deal with it as soon as possible in accordance with the law after receiving the qualified notice of the intellectual property right holder.
IV. How to contact us
COSMOPlat respects and protects user/service provider information and treats such information with great care and seriousness. We will collect, process and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy when you use the services provided by COSMOPlat. We wish to provide you with a clear picture of how we treat your information through this Policy, so we recommend that you read this policy in its entirety to help you understand how you can protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us through the various contact details COSMOPlat provides.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1, Scope of application of this Agreement
(3) As a service provider of COSMOPlat, if you use COSMOPlat technology to provide services for your users again, since your business data belongs to you, you shall separately agree privacy policies with your users.
2,How COSMOPlat collects and uses your information
(1) When you create an account on COSMOPlat website, the mobile phone number or email address you submit will be used for your registration, login, account binding, password retrieval to accept verification code, and will be used as one of your designated contact ways with COSMOPlat to receive relevant business notification.
(2) After you register the COSMOPlat account, you can continue to fill in your relevant information in the user background, such as address, postal code, name, passport or other identifying information, bank account information, email, your company name, industry, position, invoice information and tax information. Your improved information will help us better understand your service requirements for COSMOPlat, so that COSMOPlat can provide targeted services to you. Failure to provide this information will not affect your use of a specific service.
(3) If you only use COSMOPlat's basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register and provide the above information.
3, to provide services to you
(1) In accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China, when you use specific services, if required, you shall provide your real identity information in accordance with the procedures and specifications of COSMOPlat Service.
(2) If you are a service provider, you shall guarantee the authenticity and reliability of relevant information of your company (including but not limited to company name, enterprise nature, business license registration number, bank account information, etc.).
(3) When you use the services provided by COSMOPlat, we will automatically collect your detailed use of our services and save them as relevant network logs. For example, the content of your search query, IP address, visit date and time, and the history of the web pages you visited.
(4) COSMOPlat service will improve COSMOPlat service by recording and analyzing the consultation records generated by your use of COSMOPlat service and troubleshooting process for user/service provider faults (such as communication or call records), so as to respond to your help requests in a timely manner.
(5) When we provide you with business functions or specific services, we will collect, use, store, provide and protect your information in accordance with this Policy and relevant product and service agreements; If we collect your user information beyond the provisions of this Policy and the corresponding product and service agreement, we will explain the scope and purpose of information collection to you separately, and collect your information necessary for the corresponding service after obtaining your consent.
4,When we will use your information
We use the information you submit and we collect for the following purposes:
(1) In order to provide services to you, we will send you messages, notices or other forms of business communication with you.
(2) In order to maintain and improve the service and provide you with information display more in line with your personalized needs, we may combine user information from COSMOPlat service with information from other services to make feature models and user portraits to show and push information to you. Including, but not limited to, COSMOPlat news and marketing events and promotions, COSMOPlat third party promotions, or other content that may be of interest to you.
(3) We may design, develop and promote new products and services based on statistical data of users/service providers; We collect statistics on the use of our services and may share such statistics with the public or third parties, but such statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
(4) COSMOPlat may use your information, relevant network logs and information legally shared by our affiliates and partners to determine whether your account and transaction are at risk, and take necessary recording, analysis and disposal measures according to law.
(5) We will notify you again and obtain your express consent before using User information beyond the scope of its direct or reasonable relevance.
5. How do we share and publicly disclose your user information
We do not share your user information with other organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with express Consent: After obtaining your express consent, we will share your user information with other parties. In addition, we may share your user information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation or legal requirements of administrative and judicial organs;
2. Sharing with Authorized Partners: We may entrust trusted partners to provide services, so we may share some of your user information with partners to provide better customer service and optimize user experience. We will only share your user information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific and explicit purposes, and will only share user information necessary to provide the Services. Our partners have no right to use the shared user information for any other purpose.
At present, our authorized partners include the following types: industrial Internet platforms, service providers that have entered COSMOPlat and provide services and other partners. We send this information to partners who support our business, including providing technical services, consulting, and industry and domain expertise.
(2) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your user information under the following circumstances:
1. We may publicly disclose your information with your express consent or based on your voluntary choice;
2. Or to protect the personal and property safety of Users of COSMOPlat and its affiliates or the public from infringement, we may disclose information about you in accordance with applicable laws or COSMOPlat relevant agreements and terms. For example, if you provide false services as a COSMOPlat service provider, we may publicly disclose your store body information and penalties.
(3) Exception of obtaining authorization consent in advance when sharing or publicly disclosing user information
Under the following circumstances, sharing, transferring and publicly disclosing your user information does not require your prior authorization:
1. Those related to national security, national defense security, public security, public health and major public interests;
2. those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
3. For the protection of your or other personal life, property and other important legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the oneself;
4. Personal information disclosed to the public by you;
5. Collect personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6,Business data and public information of service providers
Unlike user information, COSMOPlat will treat service provider business data and public information as follows:
(1) Business data
1. Provide services through COSMOPlat, process, store, upload, download, distribute and otherwise process data, all of which are your business data, and you fully own your business data. COSMOPlat as a service provider, we will only process your business data in strict accordance with your instructions and will not make any unauthorized use or disclosure of your business data except as agreed with you or as required by explicit laws and regulations.
2. You shall be responsible for the source and content of your business data. Please judge the validity of the source and content carefully. All the results and responsibilities caused by your business data content violating laws and regulations, departmental rules or national policies shall be borne by you.
3. As agreed between you and COSMOPlat, COSMOPlat stores business data in the data center selected by you, and COSMOPlat abides by its security commitment and protects the data stored in COSMOPlat in accordance with applicable laws.
(2) Public information
1. Publicly Available Information means any information publicly shared by you that may be viewed or accessed by anyone during or without the use of COSMOPlat Website Services.
2. As a service provider, you shall, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and COSMOPlat Rules, publicly share relevant information of the enterprise or natural person operator.
3. When using COSMOPlat for transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your information and provide it to others only when necessary. You can also connect and share with our customers through our service system. If you find that your information has been leaked, especially your account or password, please contact COSMOPlat immediately so that COSMOPlat can take corresponding measures.
(1) In order to ensure the normal operation of the website, provide you with an easier access experience and recommend content that you may be interested in, we will store a small data file named Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookies typically contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. COSMOPlat can only read cookies provided by COSMOPlat.
(2) With the help of cookies, data such as your preferences or commodities in the purchase list can be stored. The next time you visit, we will display the information you need; Or by COSMOPlat to identify your source website through cookies so that we can track COSMOPlat advertising.
(3) You can manage cookies according to your preferences. You can also clear all cookies saved on your computer. Most Web browsers have a Cookie blocking feature. But if you do, you'll need to change the user Settings every time you visit our site. To learn more about how to change your browser Settings, visit the Settings page of your browser.
(4) In addition to cookies, we will also use other similar technologies such as website beacons and pixel tags on the website. For example, the email we send you may contain an address link to the content of our website. If you click on this link, we will track this click and help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve our customer service experience. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a web site or email. With the help of the pixel labels in the E-mail, we can tell whether the E-mail is open or not. If you do not wish your activities to be tracked in this way, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list.
8.COSMOPlat protects and preserves information
(1) COSMOPlat takes information security very seriously and we strive to take all reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security measures to protect your information. Prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of information. We will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to user information.
(2) Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal liabilities.
(3) the user information security incident in misfortune (after leak, loss, etc.), we will be in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations, timely to you told: basic situation and the possible influence of security incidents, the disposal measures we have taken or will be, you can be independent to prevent and reduce the risk of advice, for your remedy, etc. We will timely inform you of the event related information by email, letter, phone, push notification and other ways. When it is difficult to inform the user information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to announce.
9,Information of minor users
Last updated on September 2, 2019
© Copyright © Haier Digital Technology Co., LTD. All rights reserved.
COSMOPlat reserves the right of final interpretation of all rules formulated in this Agreement.